Hi, thank you so much for dropping by. I am so excited to share my story with you! Never in a million years could I have ever realized that my personal dreams and aspirations could become my reality. Being my own boss was something I never thought would ever happen…but it did and the timing couldn’t have been more perfect!
I’d like to take a moment to introduce myself to you! My name is Rochelle Britton Young, I live in Phoenix, AZ. I began my full time career with Origami Owl October 2011. I was offered an exciting opportunity to partake in a ground floor opportunity, as a “pre-launch” designer. As the 5th designer with the company and part of the first 28 who joined, our role was to ensure Origami Owl became a household name. I’d say we did a pretty good job!!
Origami Owl is my passion, I love my job, the mission of the company and how it’s helped me grow as a person. My three favorite things-helping my team, building lockets and learning!
As one of 22 Senior Directors, I invest my heart into my team and help them reach their goals! This is my only job and I do work full time, with business hours of course. I am a mom and wife, so finding a good work/life balance has been very important to me.
- 2014 6th Highest Producing Team in the Nation
- 2014 Million Dollar Parliament Team Award
- 2014 Top 10 Senior Director Teams
- 2014 Incentive trip winner, 10th place overall
- 2013 Achieved Senior Director March
- 2013 Voted Most Inspiring Designer by my peers
- 2013 6th Highest Producing Team in the Nation
- 2013 Million Dollar Parliament Team Award
- 2012 Achieved Director November
- 2012 7th Highest Producing Team in the Nation
- 2012 Balanced Business Award
- 2012 Savvy Seller Award
- 2012 7th Highest Producing Personally Sponsored Team in the Nation